I decided to do this 30 day blog challenge thing b/c I never write on my blog & it will give me an excuse to do something about that!! Day 1 is just a description of how my day was today...

Today went really well! I slept until about 9:30 (which I was very happy about!) and then I just lounged around in my pj's until about noon. At that point I decided to do something a little more productive. I straightened my hair and then headed over to my parents house. It was kinda madness over there! Lots of people, lots of hats....just craziness! So I decided to go shopping for a bit just to get away. I ended up buying some new boots (something I needed) and 2 shirts at American Eagle and 3 shirts and some perfume at Aeropastle. Not exactly what I had in mind, but hey they were dirt cheap! :) I also went to Sierra's to get some pieces so that I could finish the earrings that I was making. After my mini shopping spree, I went back to my parents house and finished my earrings. It was still madness, but I ended up playing a little with my niece and nephew. All in all it was a good day! And tonight should be even better!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.