February 2, 2011

Day 4: My best friends!

So I decided that I have a lot of best friends! Some of them I don't even have pictures with, but I decided to put up the few that do have. I don't even live near most of my best friends, but all of these girls have made such a huge impact on my life and I absolutely love all of them to pieces! 
Lynsi has always been the best. We met when one of our mutual friends told me that Lynsi had an extra room in her apartment. I went over to look and decided that it was perfect. Lynsi wasn't even gonna stay there through the summer, but was eventually talked into it. She ended up being one of my very best friends!
Cara and I became friends way back in the Ghetto days! She used to live above me, but we really became friends when we decided to live together. We moved into the basement of a house w/ two other girls and lived together for almost a year. We have remained best friends for almost 5 years! My favorite times w/ Cara...definitely our dance parties!!
Mindy was one of the other roommates w/ Cara and I and she always will be one of my best friends. She is married now, so I don't see her as often as I would like, but she is one of the strongest and best people I have ever met! We have had so many good times!
Megan was one of my very best friends while living in Illinois. I had the opportunity to share the gospel with her and watch as her life changed b/c of the blessings of the being a member of the church. I miss her SO much!
Kayde and I met when my family and I went on vacation to Illinois (before we lived there) and we became instant best friends. We are so much alike and I just love being w/ her and her family. She is like the sister that I never had! I went out the California to visit her and her family and loved every minute of it!
 Paige was one of the best friends I had while living in Illinois. We met at girls camp and have remained friends all this time. She always was a wonderful friend and is a great example of what it means to be a good mom...I really look up to her!

*I have SOOOO many other friends that I could put up here...THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends who have made me into a better person. I consider myself VERY blessed to have such amazing people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.