I'm not one for documentaries or any sort of that stuff, but this was one of the best movies I have EVER seen as far making me want to change my life. I realize now what I have and how blessed I truly am. It also helped me want to be better, go about showing love to everyone; not get in my own way anymore. This movie in my mind shows how the Savior views everyone and the value of all human life.
Here is just some of what I got from the movie:
*If you treasure your own life, you should treasure the lives of others
*I look at those memories. I look at those moments. Everyone lives differently. When you go somewhere out of your own comfort zone, out of your own realm, and you enter someone else's, that's learning.
*No matter how bad off a person is…for everybody, their life is a treasure to them.
*Life is worth living b/c it just is
*The nature of life is to be hopeful
*The more mature person is not the person who has all the questions answered...the mature person is the person who enters ever more deeply, ever farther and farther and farther into the mystery and into the wonder.
*Suffering is a journey deeper into the heart of life.
*There is always meaning to life. You always find something or somebody to lean on and feel fulfilled.
*I’m here for a purpose…I don’t know what that purpose is, but I’m here for a reason.
*Experience can be a generous teacher or a cruel teacher…whatever experience we have, whether it’s good or bad, we can always remember and learn something from it.
*People need to get out of their little box and realize what is out there
*Life is bigger than what we see
*You can’t replace a mother’s love
*When we suffer w/ a friend, that friendship is deepened.
*As long as you have both of your parents loving you, as long as you have a strong background…nothing else matters b/c you already have the love you want, the love you need.
*All other institutions are there to support the family!
*No matter what you go through, no matter what happens in life…life is still good. Life is a gift!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.