September 11, 2011
May We Always Remember!
I was sitting in the Paris High School library watching the news, not really sure what was happening. All I knew is that something had happened to one of the World Trade Centers. As some friends and I were watching, I will never forget watching the 2nd plane hit. It was at that point everyone realized that it wasn't an accident. I was afraid, and all I really wanted to do was be with my family!
GOD BLESS AMERICA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJVkZaRLe4I
America will never run...and we will always be grateful that liberty has found such brave defenders. -George W. Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwoXmXA8BvY
These are the ones that we need to remember at this time...those who are STILL fighting to protect our freedoms. I feel SO blessed to be an American! We have been tested and tried, but that pride still rings true in my heart ALWAYS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.