September 5, 2008
It's Been Decided...
So after a lot of thought this past week...I have decided that I am going to move down to Salt Lake the beginning of next year. I know that going up to Rexburg wasn't the right choice for me so I assumed that when Cara told me that I should move down there w/ her that it was wrong too, but I have always loved the area, and this time it just felt different. Almost like that piece of the puzzle I've been looking for the past little while. It felt like home to me and that is something I have been trying to find for a long time. I love Pocatello, but sometimes I just feel so out of place here and like I don't have anyone I can really turn too. There are a few friends that I'm not ready to leave and definatly my family, but I think it's time for me to grow up and live on my own!! EEK!! haha It's a scary thought, but it's HAPPENING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.