It's been FOREVER since I've taken time to write on my blog, but life has been a crazy!! The past couple weeks I have been having a really hard time w/ one of my guys friends (a VERY complicated situation!), but hopefully we have things figured out.
One thing I hate more than anything is seeing people I care about hurt. With my friend, I can tell that there is something wrong but he won't seem to tell me and it SUCKS. But what really kills me is seeing someone in my family hurting.
On November 21st my cousins one-month old baby girls passed away in her sleep. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever seen in my entire life, especially since she doesn't really understand the Plan of Salvation completely. I don't know exactly how she is feeling b/c I have never been a mother myself, but I can only begin to imagine how hard it is for her. After all of this I have decided that I really need to be there more for my family. Of course I am always there when they have needed me, but I need to be there more because really they are the best people I know.
Watching her go through all this, I just want to say to every mom that I see w/ a new baby to cherish every minute you have w/ them cuz you don't know when that one breath will be their last!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.