2. I hate talking on the phone so feel lucky if I ever call you for anything!! haha
3. I tried most fruit for the first time this summer...and loved it!
4. I love getting dressed up
5. I am kinda ditzy sometimes and I think it's getting worse w/ time
6. I get motion sickness really easily and really bad! BLEH!
7. I love Disneyland...I would live there if I could!
1. Handle anything kids throw at me....I've been thrown up on, cleaned dirty clothes, been kicked, you name it, I've dealt w/ it!
2. Talk in front of large groups of people
3. I can make baby clothes
4. Always find a good deal
5. Be stubborn
6. Take decent pictures when I actually am trying to
7. Booty shake!! hahahaha
7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Say goodbye to people
2. Stay mad at people, no matter how badly they have hurt me
3. Swim...I hate water
4. Miss church
5. Go long periods of time w/ out a good hug!
6. Sit still when I am supposed to
7. Say no to people
1. Say goodbye to people
2. Stay mad at people, no matter how badly they have hurt me
3. Swim...I hate water
4. Miss church
5. Go long periods of time w/ out a good hug!
6. Sit still when I am supposed to
7. Say no to people
7 Things That Attracted me to Guys
1. Love for the Gospel.
2. Knows how to treat girls (whether they are family, friends, or someone on the street)
3. Strong shoulders and hands...ahhh!! :)
4. Someone active
5. Someone who can handle me b/c I worry a lot, and some people just don't like it
6. Someone I am comfortable w/...which takes me a little time
7. Someone good w/ kids
2. Knows how to treat girls (whether they are family, friends, or someone on the street)
3. Strong shoulders and hands...ahhh!! :)
4. Someone active
5. Someone who can handle me b/c I worry a lot, and some people just don't like it
6. Someone I am comfortable w/...which takes me a little time
7. Someone good w/ kids
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Goulash (sp?)
2. Ravioli
3. Any kind of chicken
4. Asphalt Pie...YUMMY!
5. Tatar Tots!
6. Cheesy Potatoes
7. Pork
3. Any kind of chicken
4. Asphalt Pie...YUMMY!
5. Tatar Tots!
6. Cheesy Potatoes
7. Pork
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
1. Friends
2. The Hills
1. Friends
2. The Hills
3. Laguna Beach (back in the old days)
4. Raymond
5. CSI
5. CSI
6. House
7. The Real Housewives of OC
8. What Not to Wear
8. What Not to Wear
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. Woke up at 7:45 am for no apparent reason!!
1. Woke up at 7:45 am for no apparent reason!!
2. Did laundry
3. Showered
4. Played w/ my nephew
3. Showered
4. Played w/ my nephew
5. Developed pics
6. Went to a Christmas Party
7. Sulked
6. Went to a Christmas Party
7. Sulked
8. Watched Hitch
8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Olive Garden
1. Olive Garden
2. Johnny B Goodes
3. Wendy's
4. Taco Bell
5. Applebees
6. Texas Roadhouse
4. Taco Bell
5. Applebees
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Wingers
8. Mandrin House
8. Mandrin House
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Getting married
2. Having a family
3. Going to the temple
4. Christmas
5. Finding new friends
6. Dancing it up on Friday night!
7. Getting off of work!
8. Dying (kinda morbid, but I look forward to it...don't want to right now, I just know what's coming, so I look forward to it!!)
8 Things On My Wish List...
1. Getting married before 25 (only have 8 1/2 months so I better get cracking!)
2. Having kids
3. Fixing things w/ friends
4. Going back to Nauvoo SOON
5. Going to Disneyland SOON
6. Going to GREECE
7. Warm weather sooner rather than later
8. sorry only got 7!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.