March 29, 2009

My thoughts lately...

So I have been thinking a lot about life and the decisions that I have been making. For the most part everything is really really good. But I feel like things are going NO WHERE! It's the same thing every day and I kinda get tired of it after a while. After a lot of prayer I decided that I am staying here in Pocatello :( which does make me sad, but I feel it is what's right. I am going to move out of my parents house this summer and I am way excited for all the changes that will bring. And at the end of this summer I am going to be 25! Holy cow! I totally expected to be married by now and have kids, but I wouldn't change where I am right now for anything in the world. Shoot I still feel like I am 18 and fresh out of high school, there is no way I am already 25 haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.