I know it's almost been a month but we all know how I blog! :) I went through the Logan Temple on August 29th and received my own endowments. It was by far one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was one of those things that seemed to be missing from my life. I was a little nervous about the whole thing bc there were MANY people who told me it was weird and there was A LOT of information to process, but for me it was none of those things. It all made perfect sense, and at the point I am now it was stuff I already knew just at a deeper level. Through out the whole thing I kept waiting for something weird to happen, but it NEVER did and what a relief! When I think of the temple I think of heaven on earth, there really is no place I would rather be. I have been back about 5 times since I have gone through and I will continue to go back as much as possible.
*Me and my good friend Kyle (who I met last time I was in Nauvoo)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.