January 2, 2010

ABC's of Sara


A
Age – 25! CRAZY!
Animal – I've always kinda been an animal person, but a horse is my favorite
B
Birthday - August 29th
Best Weather – Definitely summer or when the weather is warmer so I can run outside
Believe in God? – 150% No doubts at all
Believe in Santa? – Santa is my #1 fear! This year at my ward Christmas party, he came. I thought I could handle it, but the minute I heard the bells and him say "Ho Ho Ho" I was out of there! (The guys dressed as Santa was a member of the Bishopric and he said he has never seen anyone move so fast in his life)
C
Candy – I like most candy
Color – blue, yellow, pink, green....basically anything bright and cheerful
Cried – I usually am not very emotional, but certain things just GET me and then I turn into a blubbering idiot!
Chocolate/Vanilla – Not a big fan of vanilla, but I do love white chocolate
Chinese/Mexican – Mexican food makes me sick! So I guess Chinese
Cake or Pie? – Not a huge fan of either, but I do like them
Clothing Style – Preppy I guess, I don't really know how to define my style
D
Day or Night – Both
Dream – I have a lot of very vivid, REAL dreams! And none of them are ever bad...thank goodness! I've seen the Savior in a few dreams, seen my grandpa, lots of crazy random things. I love dreaming!
Danced- Dancing is my life! If I could dance instead of walk (without looking like an idiot) I would totally do it!
Do Splits? - used to be able to, and I'm sure I could again if I worked at it
E
Eggs – They give me a stomachache, but I love them
Ever Failed? I failed in college a couple of times (I'm just not disciplined enough I guess)
F
Full Name – Sara Rose Warburton
First thoughts waking up? – WHY!?!
Food- Necessary...but I don't love it
Favorite Place – Anywhere warm and sunny, the temple, DISNEYLAND!
Fear – Jumping off of things and WATER (I want to overcome this)
G
Goals – Get married, have kids, open a preschool
Gum – Trident
Get along with your parents? - Very well
Good luck charm? – Don't really have one
H
Hair Color – Dark Brown
Height- 5'4"
Happy – 90% of the time
Holiday – 4th of July and Christmas
Hate - rude people
I
Ice Cream – Anything with peanut butter and chocolate and mint chocolate chip
Instrument – I want to learn to play the piano
J
Jewelry – Rarely wear it. I have lots of necklaces, but usually don't wear any
Job – Work at a daycare/preschool
K
Kids – Are definitely my life!
Kickboxing or Karate - Kickboxing
Keep a journal? – Wish I was better at it
L
Longest Car Ride? – From Illinois to Utah...and back
Laughed so hard you cried? – Love it!
Love at first sight? – Maybe?
M
Milk Flavor? – not really
Movie – not particular....just has to be a good one!
Marriage? - "Someday my prince will come..."
N
Number of Siblings? - 2 brothers
Number of Piercings? - 1 in each ear
Number - 32
O
Overused Phrases - "Oh my goodness"...I have lots but my mind is drawing a blank right now
One phobia - spiders/bugs
Overseas – Someday
P
Place you'd like to live – Utah/Arizona/Anywhere but Idaho!
Perfect Pizza- Pepperoni, black olives and LOTS of cheese
Pepsi/Coke – either
Quilter - I could be if I had the time to learn (my mom does lots)
R
Reasons to Cry – Not at the moment
Radio Station – Hardly ever listen to the radio
Roll your tongue – nope....I'm tongue tied really bad! haha
S
Salad Dressing – Ceaser
Skipped School – not really in high school...would have liked to more....now college on the other hand...YES!
Slept Outside – I have once before...in Island Park and it was FREEZING but so much fun
Shower Daily - Usually (at least I try too haha)
Sing Well – not really sure....I try to but I can never hear myself
Sing in the Shower - Not usually
Stuffed Animals – I have a few
Strawberries/Blueberries - both
Strengths – Caring for others, dancing, aware of others feelings
T
Time for bed – 11 or 12
Thunderstorms – Miss them!
TV Shows – Friends, Hills, anything good at the moment...I don't really sit down and watch TV too much
Touch your tongue to your nose - nope
U
Unpredictable - what lies ahead and BOYS haha
Underestimated – the price to live...BOYS
V
Vegetable you hate – Most of them
Vegetable you love – Don't really love ANY of them, but I'll eat broccoli and potatoes and carrots
W
Weakness – boys that smell good
When you grow up – Not sure I'll ever get there
Where do we go when we die - The Spirit World
Weather – Warm sunny weather....rain sometimes
X
X-Rays – I had a stomach one once and obviously for my teeth
X's? – a couple
Y
Year it is now- 2010....WEIRD!
Yellow? – makes me happy
Z
Zoo animal – Most of them
Zodiac Sign – Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.