It was the first snow and I had this crazy desire to either go shovel or to go sledding and sledding won out with my friends! It was a spur of the moment thing, I had no gloves or snow clothes...and it was about 9 degrees outside! Which made that much more fun! :) Me, Lynsi, and McKay all had institute til about 8 and I had already convinced Brendon to come with us, so it was a done deal! After institute, we all headed to McKay's CREEPY storage and found two sleds (which ended up being amazing!) and then headed to Bart's Field. It was seriously the most fun I have ever had sledding in my life!
Me and Lynsi before the adventures began!
After our first time down...notice how covered in snow we are...I've never laughed that hard in my life!
We were trying to hold each other up (the pic above) and we fell over! haha
Lynsi and McKay
Me and Brendon on the "bullet"...we totally beat them down!
We all tried to fit on one sled...it was a little tight haha, and McKay flew off halfway down the hill
After the sledding adventure...we were freezing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.