January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

WOW! I am way behind on my blogging...not really sure anyone reads this anyway, but just for the sake of it, I'm going to try to catch up to NOW!

Thanksgiving at the Warburton's!!


Haiden helped my mom set the table...I guess he thought everyone need 25 spoons each! haha I sure love this kid!
 
Kiya doesn't like to eat her own food so she joined grandpa (my dad) and helped him eat his!

These kids are my favorite!

Me and my favorite little guy, Haiden



I am so HAPPY that Kiya actually likes me now! She is so stinkin cute!

Elle came over for Thanksgiving, and she helped us put up our tree

The day after Thanksgiving, Elle and I went up to Idaho Falls and went to the temple (for the first time since I've been endowed) and did a little shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.