January 2, 2010

New Years!

On New Year's Eve I had to be to work at 7 am...oh boy! It was going to be a LONG day, and to top it off...I couldn't find my makeup ANYWHERE, but I went to work anyway, thank goodness I was cooking and didn't really have to talk to anyone haha. They let me off of work at 1 and I went home and took a nice long nap getting ready for the festivities of the night.
Me, Lynsi and Madee went to the free sub night but on by the University Stakes. At first we were a little nervous cause we were the only people on the dance floor haha! But eventually the party picked up and it ended being the funnest dance I have been to in a LONG time! I LOVE dancing!

Getting ready for the night

RAAR!!

Friends

Dancin' it UP!

Good times!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2010 BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.