January 2, 2010

The Foam Pit!

So, Kayla, me, David, and McKay all joined Elle for her FHE (since our ward wasn't having one). We went to Randy's Gym and had a grand ol' time! Haha! Since it was my old ward, I pretty much knew everyone already which made it that much more fun. Randy's gym is this big tumbling/trampoline/foam pit place that is a TON of fun. You basically jump around all over the place. I was talked into jumping from this tree house thing into the big foam pit and it was SCARY! It honestly took me 10 minutes and someone holding me hand for me to do it, but I DID IT! And after doing, someone jumped in and landed on my head...OUCH! But it was so much fun!

Elle was going to jump with me


But then she chickened out :)


So McKay came up there

I was a little nervous

It was a lot higher up then it looked from the ground

McKay trying to convince me to jump in

I was scared he was going to try to push me in...but this is him promising me he wouldn't

After everyone gathering around shouting "SARA! SARA!" and Tanae coming up and jumping with me, I finally did it!

I'm glad I did, but it was SUPER scary!

I found this random horse to ride...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.