July 5, 2010

Campin!

I went camping w/ Lance and his family. It was the best time EVER! And the best part...I didn't have to sleep on the ground!! We went Friday night, which wasn't really anything big. Just had dinner and sat around the fire and talked. Saturday Lance taught me how to drive a four-wheeler which I'm sure was an adventure for Lance haha, but eventually I got it down! :)  



After learning for a while, we did some crafts w/ the kids and ate some lunch and then all of us went on a big four-wheeler ride (Lance drove a majority of that one). It honestly was the most beautiful ride I have ever been on! The trees were SO green and the sky was SO blue. I felt like I was in heaven! I honestly think I could spend forever outside...except for the bugs, I could handle not having to deal w/ those haha!
We stopped and had a little snack WAY up in the mountains
This picture really does no justice to how pretty it was up there...this just kinda reminded me of the Sacred Grove a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.