April 20, 2008

More of Zion

Cara and I walking on the path towards the narrows...it was pretty! :)


So this is me at the top of the Emerald Pools...there are 3 levels. It was so so pretty and the view was incredible!! I really enjoyed this hike...not too strenuous! :)


All of us girls at the top of the Emerald Pools...it was a nice spot to kick back and relax!


WILDLIFE!!! haha! You can't really see it, but there is a deer right where Cara's finger is pointing! I guess it camouflages pretty well! We were so excited to see some wildlife....we for some reason didn't really think there would be any! Don't know...kinda funny!

Mindy and me hiking by the Emerald Pools


So they talked me into climbing up this huge rock to take a picture...it was here that I discovered my fear of heights!! I couldn't move out of fear of falling to my death!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.