I am...happy, comtemplative, quiet at times, stubborn, kind-hearted, a peacemaker
I know...the church is true...really, what else matters??? I also know that things will work out and that i just need to have a little patience and trust!
I think...about my future a lot and what each day will bring I wish...that i could just figure things out...know what is coming! i wish i could just find that guy too...i'm pretty tired of the dating game!
I hate...fake people, stupid drivers, and people who think they are always right...really they just annoy the crap out of me!
I miss...when life was easy and very uncomplicated!! in other words...i miss being a kid!
I fear...that i am going to be alone forever. i also worry that my brothers won't turn their lives around and that they will miss out on something big!
I feel...like crying sometimes. whether it's tears of joy, anger, feeling hopeless and overwhelmed, or just being sad. crying is good sometimes!
I hear...whatever i want...i ignore things i don't want to hear, or just pretend i didn't hear them
I smell...clean clothes...i LOVE that smell!
I search...for true happiness...i'm almost there!!! :)
I wonder...what each day brings and look forward to discovering something new!
I regret...very little, my mistakes have made me a stronger person
I love...my family, friends, the gospel, my job, the temple....pretty much everything!! :)
I care...about everyone i meet. sometimes i feel like a selfish brat, but really it's other people's happiness that comes first...especially at work!
I always...work on doing my absolute best, which sometimes i feel isn't good enough
I am not...always on top of things. i need to work harder at reading my scriptures everyday and praying more...it just gets hard sometimes.
I believe...that everything will work out the way it is supposed to and i can't wait to figure out what that is!
I dance...ALL THE TIME!!! i love to dance! people always make fun of me b/c i randomly bust into some random dance move! haha
I sing...sometimes, i really like to sing, but am not sure how i sound!
I don't always...do everything i'm supposed to do
I write...to relieve stress. i really need to start do that more! i love to just write things whether they are important or not
I never...am really alone and it has taken me a LONG time to realize that. i have amazing family and friends and church leaders who stand behind me 100%
I listen...to my music all the time! you rarely see me w/ out my ipod
I read...sometimes...i wish i had time to read more!
I am happy about...my life. it is almost perfect! i have a wonderful family, fantastic friends, a strong testimony of the gospel, and my dream job! i am just missing one thing and i know that it is coming, so it's not something i worry about too much anymore (sometimes it gets hard, but then i just talk to Heavenly Father...then it turns out ok!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.