August 28, 2008
NeW hAiR
So I decided that I wanted to dye my hair in time for my birthday and all the fun festivities coming up this weekend. Well, I went out and bought some hair color and the box said dark brown (I wanted a solid color!) and I ended up w/ jet black!! I was scared for a while that it was going to be purple b/c when my mom was rinsing it out the water runoff was purple and it had turned her glove purple. Luckily it wasn't the case! But...Wow is it a HUGE difference, but I kinda like it...well, it's growing on me atleast!! :) haha I think it looks alright, I'm just not used to it being so dark! But now I look even more like my dad and brothers who all have jet black hair!! hahahaha


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.