So the past couple of weekends, I have had the opportunity to go to the Twin Falls Temple. I absolutely loved every minute of it!! The temple was georgeous and it was a very very spiritual experience for me both times. As I walked through the temple I felt the spirit so strong and it just made me realize how important the temple really is and how much more important it is for me to prepare now to go inside. I felt such peace in there and I can't even imagine how much more I would feel if the building was already dedicated! I have been contemplating my life lately and just trying to find that missing peice of the puzzle and walking through the temple helped answer those questions for me. I have come to realize that the only thing really missing from my life are the blessing of the temple and of an eternal family. Lately my heart has been yearning and breaking at the same time for all those blessings. As I was walking through there I just felt so overwhelmed w/ the desire to have my own family and to be able to have those blessings. A good 90% of my friends are now married and taking part in those blessings and I can't help but be a little jealous! I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!
Mindy and me and the Twin Falls Temple

Julie, me Mindy, Kathy, and Suzi

Mindy and me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.