New Years Eve was defiantly an adventure!! The day started of great when I didn't have to go to work b/c all the numbers were really low. So I went shopping instead! Got some cute things which I am very excited about! Then I went home and took a nap b/c I KNEW it was going to be a long night!
So first off I went to my friend Starla's house for a shindig and then left b/c it was kinda slow (little did I know that everyone showed up after I left haha). I headed to the party going on at the University which ended up being a lot of fun and where I ended up ringing in the new year. Dancing is always ranked high in my favorite things to do so it defiantly was a good time!
After midnight, my friend Todd called me and I headed back to Starla's and played games and just had a ton of fun til about 2 am. Then someone got the crazy idea to go to Denny's and wow...we were there for a while! haha They took forever to get our food which ended up being disgusting anyway but oh man did we laugh!! The only bummer about the night though was when Todd spilled his drink which managed to get on my camera. Now the lens is super dirty and the little shutter thing won't open! :( I have to pry it open w/ my fingers! haha I checked today though and it's still covered on my warrenty! Bad news though...I don't have my sales reciept, but hopefully it'll still work!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.