I don't really have too many celebrity crushes. I don't pay that close of attention to very many of the celebrities and I definitely don't follow them closely. In fact the men in these pictures...I couldn't even tell you their names (other than the characters they play), but they did snag my attention and beautiful men! :)
I don't even know his name in the movie, but he plays in "I Am Number Four" which was a pretty good movie...probably because he was so stinkin cute! He is in the new movie "Beastly" which I think looks pretty good too.
The Salvator brothers! I have no idea was their real names are, but in the show Vampire Diaries, they are Stephan and Damon. They are both gorgeous and very easy to like in the show!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.