March 26, 2011

DiSnEyLaNd!!!!!

Me, Kayde, Clay, Robin, and Rhyen all went and spent the day at Disneyland! I love it there SOOOO much!! There is a magic there that makes you forget all the bad stuff happening in the world. I would live there if I could!! :)
"The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins happily ever after…"-Walt Disney


 Waiting to Ride BUZZ
 It's a Small World...Not the best pic, but you get the point!

 Playing in Toon Town
 I'm STUCK!!

 At Mickey's house...never did see him, the lines were too long!
 Me and Rhyen having tea at Minnie's house
 At Mickey's house again
When you're at Disneyland everything turns into a fairytale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.