1.) I'm a really big dreamer...often you will see me staring off in space in my own little world
2.) I love Disneyland! Would live there if I could!
3.) I am the biggest klutz you will ever meet, but I have yet to break a bone!
4.) I love thunderstorms...I'm not talking the sissy stuff that we get here in Idaho, but the super intense storms that they get in Illinois! I miss those storms more than anything!
5.) I love getting dressed up
6.) I was born w/ undeveloped lungs and almost had to be flown to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake...My dad and grandpa gave me a blessing and w/ in 10 mins I was stable
7.) I'm a Dramamine girl...I get motion sickness super easily!
8.) I love looking at the stars
9.) I am an empathetic person...I have a tendency to feel what other people are feeling
10.) I love the little things that guys do...like noticing that I've painted my toe nails or touching me on the small of my back...AHHH!!
11.) I am an extremely picky eater! Not because of taste, but rather because of texture
12.) I hate talking on the phone w/ a passion!
13.) I am terrified of bugs!
14.) I love scary movies and being scared...as long as the feeling goes away quickly or there is someone there to be scared w/ me!
15.) I sleep w/ my fan all year round! I need the air blowing in my face! I can't stand heat or hot air, so in the winter I close my heating vent in my room and have my fan on high!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.