May 18, 2008

Lagoon!

I had a fantastic weekend! Friday was insane though! I had so much to do and very little time. The first thing I did though was went on a nice LONG run which helped me to calm my nerves. I can't even tell you how much I love to run! After the run, I went and got my paycheck which was actually a really nice one; then it was off to the bank! When I was done at the bank, I went to get gas and went to the mall to try to find a shirt to match my shorts...I didn't find anything and I was not happy!! After that, I just went home got ready then took a nap. Then Chris, Luke, and Tod (some of my new friends from the Branch) came and got me to head down to Utah to stay and then we went to Lagoon all day Saturday.
The trip down was a lot of fun, these guys are hilarious!! I got stuck in the backseat w/ Luke which is always fun! :) When we got to Ogden, we got our rooms (I had my own). We walked into the Lobby and there were some really annoying girls that wouldn't stop talking/flirting with the guy at the front desk...all I wanted was to get into my room! Finally we got our keys, and I had a dumb moment, haha! Our rooms were next to each other, so they got their door right open but my stupid key wouldn't work, everyone tried it about 10 times, so I went back down and got a new key...when I got back, I realized that we were trying to open the wrong door!! I was on the OTHER side of them!! Oops!! I open my door and Luke and Tod start jumping on my beds! I was like "WHY!?!", but it was pretty funny! After about 10 minutes, we decided to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. I was so happy! I love the Olive Garden and haven't been there in like 2 years, so I was a happy girl! Dinner was so good...I love Mannacoti! It was a way fun dinner, and I am so happy I decided to go w/ these guys! When we went back to the hotel I went to my room thinking I was going to be able to go to bed (I was TIRED!). I sprawled out on my bed and two minutes later, there is a knock at my door...it was Tod and then like 10 seconds later, Luke came over. We watched Blades of Glory and some TV shows until like 1:30. Luke was asleep on my bed, so I just pushed him and was like "Go to your own room!!" haha!

Yesterday was a total blast!! Like I said before...these guys are so much fun!! They never stopped making fun of me b/c I get motion sickness REALLY bad, so I was drugged up the whole day! I can't go on all the rides, so Luke was like..."I need your number just in case we lose you" (haha...yeah right....he just wanted my number!!) and I went on every ride they went on except one! I was pretty proud of myself! I didn't even get sick once!! We went on the Jet Star, Wild Mouse, the Log Flume, the White Roller Coaster, and Rattle Snake Rapids twice! On every ride, I always ended up sitting next to one person...haha, but I am not going to complain about that one!! :) I love going on Rattle Snake except for the fact that no matter how hard I try...that stupid water fall always DUMPS on my head! haha! I am always the only one who walks off the ride dripping! But it was way hot yesterday, so it definatly felt really good! We met up w/ one of the girls from our Branch who was dancing. We watched her and then went on a ride couple rides. After that, we headed home (it was early, but we were pretty tired). I was so stinking tired, but I couldn't fall asleep for anything, probably cause I was in between the 2 guys and I just couldn't get comfy! BLAH! Oh well I guess!
When we got home, we decided to go watch Narnia: Prince Caspian, which was way good! I was so tired though, I'm not going to lie I slept through it a little bit! What a fun weekend!! I was really nervous to go b/c I knew I was going w/ 3 guys...definatly not something that I would have normally have done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.