May 21, 2008

Soundtrack to My Life

So, I was thinking about how much I LOVE music! I saw this email about what songs you would have in the soundtrack to your life and I thought it would be fun to pick out songs from my library of 1600 songs! As I was listening to songs, I kinda thought about things that have already happened in my life, but I also thought about things that will/may happen later on down the road. My songs range from spiritual experiences, love, death, etc. Haha...I had a really hard time narrowing down my list, so it may be long! So here is the Sountrack to My Life:

  1. A Heartbeat Away -Kathrine Thompson
  2. The Adventure -Angels and Airwaves
  3. It Ends Tonight -The All-American Rejects
  4. Catch Me When I Fall -Ashlee Simpson
  5. Divide Me -Kalai
  6. Warmth of the Sand -Dashboard Confessional
  7. 100 Years -Five for Fighting
  8. Remember -Jagstar
  9. On a Night Like This -Dave Barnes
  10. So Small -Carrie Underwood
  11. Living Out Loud -Cassie Golie
  12. I Have and Always Will -Dave Barnes
  13. My Shepherd Will Supply My Need -The Mormon Tabernacle Choir (Favorite song by them!)
  14. What Hurts the Most -Rascal Flatts
  15. This Woman Needs -SHeDaisy
  16. Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This -Toby Keith
  17. Feels Like Tonight -Daughtry
  18. Stolen -Dashboard Confessional
  19. Fall for You -Secondhand Serenade
  20. Feels Like Today -Rascal Flatts
  21. My Little Girl -Tim McGraw
  22. Life Ain't Always Beautiful -Gary Allen
  23. Breathe -Michelle Branch
  24. God Be With You Til We Meet Again -Paul Cardall (piano)
  25. Who Knew -Pink
  26. Wait Till I Get There -Eric Durrance
  27. I Loved Her First -Heartland
  28. She Runs -Jimmy Wayne
  29. Don't Blink -Kenny Chesney
  30. Let It Go -Brit and Alex
  31. Dreamer -Kari Kimmel
  32. It's Gonna Be Love -Mandy Moore
  33. Stupid Boy -Keith Urban
  34. I Feel Bad -Rascal Flatts
  35. You Set Me Free -Michelle Branch
  36. Little Moments -Brad Paisley
  37. Out of My League -Stephen Speaks
  38. There's More to Me Than You -Jessica Andrews
  39. Fighting -Yellowcard
  40. Whatever It Takes -Lifehouse
  41. Have a Nice Day -Mindy McGreedy
  42. To Make You Feel My Love -Garth Brooks
  43. Evacuee -Enya
  44. For You to Notice -Dashboard Confessional
  45. Something About Her -Brad Paisley
  46. Leave the Pieces -The Wreckers
  47. Pretty Girl (The Way) -Sugarcult (kind of an intense song!)
  48. Stealing Cinderella -Chuck Wicks
  49. Again I Go Unnoticed -Dashboard Confessional
  50. Take Me There -Rascal Flatts
  51. Unwritten -Natasha Bedingfield
  52. Wherever You Are -Jack Ingram
  53. I'll Always Be Right There -Bryan Adams
  54. The Moment -Nine Days
  55. Going Home -Kenneth Cope
  56. Time -Chantal Kreviazuk
  57. When You Come Back Down -Nickelcreek
  58. A Twist in My Story -Secondhand Serenade
  59. In This Life -Chantal Kreciazuk
  60. Good Time Comin' On -Chuck Wicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.