May 26, 2008
LiFe!
So this past week has been a pretty rough week for me. For starters, I can't seem to sleep anymore! haha! I lay awake til like 3 or 4 in the morning and then wake up at like 8. I am so exhausted lately and it's just killing me! Also, I have just been having a really hard time making decisions and trying to figure out what I want w/ my life. So, I was planning on going to BYU-Idaho in the fall and now I am not so sure anymore. I have been praying about this A LOT and I just keep getting the same feeling that it just isn't the right thing for me to do. I have had a hard time trying to figure out if they are my feelings or what the Lord really wants me to do. So tonight I asked my Branch President for a blessing. I have never had a blessing for anything other when I am sick or being set apart, but the blessing definatly helped me and I have come to realize that I really need to trust in the Lord and what he has in store for me. I really feel like I am not supposed to go to Rexburg, but at the same time I feel guilty b/c so many people want to get into that school and I'm going to drop it. I don't know what to do right. I am not 100% on my decision yet, but like I said, I just don't think it's going to happen! All I can think is "Why?" Why do I need to stay here, b/c at this point, I have nothing. I have no job, my friends are being weird, and I just feel really empty. I guess time will only tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.