Why did you have to go so soon
I wasn't ready to say goodbye
I had so many plans for you to be a part of
And now all I can do is hope and pray
That you'll still be there somehow
I know you're around
I feel you everywhere I go
I'm grateful to a loving Heavenly Father
Who allows you to come to me when I need you most
The pain is getting less
As the days go by
And I know that one day when my turn comes,
You will be the one to come take me home
I look forward to that day when we will be together
A family forever more
What would it be like to see the Savior's loving face
To look into His eyes, to see His smile, to feel His embrace,
And to feel the prints of the nails in His hands and feet?
Would I know any more then, than I know now that He is God's Almighty Son
My Savior, my Redeemer, my Friend
The way that I feel now, words cannot describe
I love Him and honor Him
More than I can tell
I yearn to be in His presence and feel loving arms
Wrap around me and Him say,
"Welcome home"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.