So yesterday was just a blah day for the most part. I just really wasn't in the mood to do
ANYTHING, but regaurdless I did more than I have done in the past few Saturday's. I woke up and went on a much needed bike ride w/ my dad which was a lot of fun. We went up to Cherry Springs which was SO pretty! After that, we tried to go up to City Creek, but that was way too intense for either of us, so we turned around and went back home. After that I just sat at home until it was time for our little fiesta thing at Bengal Creek!
So Mindy called me and said that we were going to dress as trashy as we could (since it was a pool party)....it turned out quite funny! We wore as little as possible and the guys wore wifebeaters and grew out nasty mustaches! The party was a lot fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.