July 13, 2008

The past month or so...

I haven't been doing too well at writing in here, mainly b/c I am so insanely busy I feel like I don't have time to do anything!! In the last blog that I wrote about what has been going on, I was in a lot of distress about life and what I needed to be doing. A lot has changed over the past month. I was really struggling w/ the descision about whether I was really supposed to go to BYU-Idaho in the fall. I really wanted to go, but it seemed that every time I would tell someone I was going to Rexburg in the fall, I would just get this feeling in my gut that I wouldn't be going there. At that point I decided to take it to the Lord for His help, and I still didn't feel like I was getting the answers I needed. Like I said in the previous blog, I went to my Branch President for a little extra help. He gave me the much needed blessing which told me how I would recieve my answer and exactly how to ask for what I needed. It was amazing how quickly the answer came. I know now that I am not supposed to leave Pocatello. It is kinda frustrating b/c I was so ready to leave and meet new people, but now I am learning that Heavenly Father has something bigger in store for me here. He is teaching me how to trust. How to trust Him and how to trust others. I know that He answers my prayers in great ways and I love Him for that.

Life has been pretty good for me. I find that when I strive to live the gospel and focus more on doing whats right, everything else falls into place. I am blessed w/ a lot of good friends and found an amazing job that I LOVE. At this point I'm not really sure life could get much better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.