July 13, 2008

The Pillars...

I have decided that I have a lot of random friends who always want to do a lot of random things...Last Monday for FHE we went and helped this lady paint the outside of her house. It was a lot of fun and I enjoy painting, and of course helping others!! :) After painting, the guys decided they were hungry and deemed me the offical driver...BLAH!! haha! We went to Taco Bell where some crazy lady got mad at us for who knows what (I didn't even know she was mad until my friend Tod told me!). and then we went and picked up our friend Jake and decided to go on a hike to the Pillars. I always love walking up there, it's a nice workout (you walk almost straight up for like 40 yards), it's quiet up there and you can see the WHOLE city. We sat up there for probably an hour and a half goofing off and decided to head home since a few of them had curfews (I DO NOT miss those days!! ). Well we drive home and get stopped by a train for like 45 mins...oh man what a fun night!!


Me at the top of the Pillars!

Jessica, me, Tod, Todd, and Jake up at the Pillars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.